The Duplex Strainer provides continued and dependable removal of unwanted solids from fluids. This strainer serves to
protect valves, pumps, meters, spray nozzles, and various other equipment. It is often used to ensure product purity in such
industries as gas, petroleum, bio-fuels and power plants. A duplex strainer is used in applications where fluid flow cannot be
interrupted when the basket is removed for cleaning. It maintains a continuous flow by utilizing two separate basket
chambers with integral valves to direct flow into one of the basket chambers.
The FPS Pvt. Ltd. duplex strainer is a compact unit, with off-set inlet/outlet connections, which enables easy piping and variable strainer placement. Chamber change over is accomplished quickly and easily. A single lever controls the positive sealing butterfly valves, changing the fluid flow. Built as a standard model unit, is also flexible to meet the individual needs of the customer, and varying application requirements. It is available in a variety of materials, and its fabricated design is superior for corrosive, hazardous or low specific gravity fluid applications.
Numerous vessel materials of construction such as stainless steel, copper nickel, monel and others for corrosive environment Variation in flange connection alignment ASME Section VIII, Division 1, Code Stamp – supplied with complete material Traceability Vessels designed for high pressure/temperature applications. Special internal and external coatings Cover lift (davit) assembly Quick opening hinged covers Latch bolt closures Basket material of 316 stainless steel, monel and others Mesh lined basket – 20 x 20 to 500 x 500 Mesh In-line connection arrangement – Model 544 Low pressure drop that provides for high flow capacity. Efficient design requiring few moving parts and low maintenance costs. Simple, easy, and effective switching of flow with positive shut-off. FLOW PUMP tec tec SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. tec tec
* Fabricated carbon steel strainer body with bolted style cover
* 304 stainless steel basket with perforated (1/32”, 1/16”, 1/8”, 5/32” openings)
* Butterfly valve with cast iron body Buna-'N' seats, ductile iron disc, and stainless steel stem
* Lever operated valves with inter-connected linkage
* Positive seal valving
* Design pressure 150 psig @ 150°F
* Welded to ASME Section IX, certified welders
* Complete package is hydrostatically tested
* Compact design allows for low installation cost.
* Large capacity, heavy duty basket design for a long life.
* Low pressure drop that provides for high flow capacity.
* Efficient design requiring few moving parts and low maintenance costs.
* Simple, easy, and effective switching of flow with positive shut-off.